Mad Drivers Team (MDT)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
sat
MDT™ status
MDT™Mrkela   [AA] Amateur Cup Isonline.mrkela MDT™Dare       [AA] Amateur Cup Isonline.darkoni MDT™Jokic       [AA] Amateur Cup Isonline.jokic uros MDT™Snake     [AA] Amateur Cup Isonline.snake MDT™Alex       [AA] Amateur Cup Isonline.aca89 MDT™Stig        [AA] Amateur Cup Isonline.salata991 MDT™Pisaric   [AA] Amateur Cup Isonline.pisaric MDT™DeGek   [AA] Amateur Cup Isonline.ikke de gek MDT™Djole      [AA] Amateur Cup Isonline.djoletadic MDT™Darko    [AA] Amateur Cup Isonline.darko1 MDT™Foller     [AA] Amateur Cup Isonline. FOLLE84 MDT™Kvoboss[AA] Amateur Cup Isonline. kvoboss
Translator
Posete
[AA] Amateur Cup Counter

[AA] Amateur Cup

2 posters

Ići dole

[AA] Amateur Cup Empty [AA] Amateur Cup

Počalji  AA Sam Čet Jul 25, 2013 6:59 am

Hi all,

I'm AA™| Sam, some of you may know me, and i'm here to invite MDT to a new, fun s2 championship that we're hosting. It will be an 8 round event with increasing car speed and challenge. There will be a team championship running alongside the driver championship, with the 3 top drivers from each team earning points for their respective teams.

Information and Schedule:
Sign-Ups: (Had to delete links as it wouldn't let me post them, but come to our forum airattackteam and the sub-forum [AA] Amateur Cup)

We're going to be inviting mainly demo teams such as AMG, MRc, and so on. Really hoping it should be a fun event and that there will be a lot of drivers signing up.

If you have any questions feel free to ask, i'll occasionally check this topic, but if you do sign up with a few teams perhaps it would be good to have a 'Manager' that lets everyone know when and where they should be. (Server info should follow soon). Where we're inviting a few teams i can't keep posting on each forum so will be hoping you guys check our sub-forum for this championship regularly. (Worth Book-Marking it).

Thanks guys, hope to see you signing up!

AA Sam

Broj poruka : 2
Datum upisa : 25.07.2013

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

[AA] Amateur Cup Empty sing up

Počalji  Mrkela Čet Jul 25, 2013 11:31 am

if you can link, we do not know where to report
Mrkela
Mrkela
Admin

Broj poruka : 210
Datum upisa : 25.12.2012
Godina : 34

http://maddrivers.umbb.net

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

[AA] Amateur Cup Empty Re: [AA] Amateur Cup

Počalji  AA Sam Čet Jul 25, 2013 8:59 pm

It won't let me post a link.

go to airattackteam . com and you should see [AA] Events, and it's a sub-forum within that.

AA Sam

Broj poruka : 2
Datum upisa : 25.07.2013

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

[AA] Amateur Cup Empty Re: [AA] Amateur Cup

Počalji  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Nazad na vrh

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu